My Favorite Breakfasts Right Now

 



Breakfast has become one of my favorite meals of the day.

Not because it has to be fancy, but because it's the first opportunity to fuel my body and start the day with something delicious. Over the past few months, I've also been trying to make healthier choices, and breakfast has played a big part in that journey.

One breakfast I keep coming back to is overnight oats.

They're easy to prepare the night before, and when I wake up, breakfast is already waiting for me. I love experimenting with different toppings like fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Every combination tastes a little different, which keeps it interesting.

Another favorite is a bowl of creamy Greek yogurt with fruit and a handful of nuts. It's simple, filling, and packed with protein, making it a great way to stay energized throughout the morning.

When I have a little more time, I enjoy making scrambled eggs with wholegrain toast. Sometimes I'll add sliced avocado or grilled tomatoes for extra flavor and nutrition. It's a classic breakfast that never disappoints.

Smoothies are another go-to, especially on busy mornings. Blending fruit with yogurt, oats, and a splash of milk creates a quick breakfast that's easy to take with me if I'm in a hurry.

And of course, I can't forget a good cup of coffee.

For me, breakfast isn't complete without it. Sitting down with a warm cup of coffee before the day gets busy is one of those small moments I truly enjoy.

What I've learned is that breakfast doesn't have to be complicated.

Healthy eating isn't about making everything perfect. It's about choosing foods that make you feel good and give you the energy to take on the day.

Some mornings are rushed, while others are slow and relaxed.

No matter what kind of morning I'm having, I try to make breakfast a moment of self-care instead of something to skip.

Because taking care of yourself often starts with the little things.

And for me, a good breakfast is one of them.

Love, Shavida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goelong Goelong (Dadar Gulung): Traditional Surinamese Coconut Pancakes

10 Things I Want To Do Before The End Of 2026

If I Ever Became Rich, This Is What I Would Do