10 Things People Are Always Surprised to Learn About Me
People often think they know someone after talking to them for a while.
But there are always little things that surprise people.
These are ten things that many people don't expect when they get to know me.
1. I Love Gaming
One of the biggest surprises for many people is that I love playing video games.
Give me a PlayStation or Nintendo and I'm happy.
I enjoy games like Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, and of course Mario Bros.
Most people don't expect that at all when they first meet me.
2. I'm a Blogger
Not everyone knows that I have a blog.
I don't really talk about it in everyday life.
I simply enjoy writing and sharing my stories online.
It's one of my favourite hobbies.
3. I Can Talk About Food for Hours
If there's one subject I never get bored of, it's food.
Cooking.
Recipes.
Different cultures.
New ingredients.
I could honestly spend hours talking about it.
4. I Love Marrow Bones
This one usually surprises people!
I absolutely love marrow bones.
They're full of flavour and I enjoy cooking them.
Many people have never tried them, but I think they're delicious.
5. Cooking Is One of My Biggest Passions
Most people know that I enjoy cooking, but they don't realise how much I love it.
Trying new recipes, experimenting with flavours and learning about different cuisines never gets boring.
6. I Love Quiet Days
On my days off, I'm perfectly happy spending time working on my blog, watching videos, cooking or simply relaxing at home.
I don't always need a busy schedule to enjoy myself.
7. I Still Love Learning
One thing I hope to learn in the future is speaking more languages.
I'd also love to improve my video editing skills and create even better content for my blog and social media.
I believe you're never too old to learn something new.
8. I Actually Get Shy
This surprises almost everyone.
People often think I'm very outgoing because I can talk easily with others.
But deep down, I'm actually quite shy.
Especially when I meet new people.
9. I Love Discovering New Things
Whether it's a new recipe, a different culture or a new hobby, I love discovering things I've never tried before.
Life is much more fun when you stay curious.
10. I'm Still Growing Every Day
At 45 years old, I'm still learning.
Still improving.
Still chasing new dreams.
And honestly...
I hope that never changes.
Every year teaches me something new, and that's one of the things I love most about life.
Sometimes people are surprised by who I really am.
And I think that's okay.
Because we're all much more than what people see at first glance.
Love,
Shavida

Comments
Post a Comment